Hey everyone,
I’ve been digging into proxies lately and came across the term "socks4 proxy meaning." Can someone break it down for me in simple terms? Like, what exactly is it and how does it work?
From what I gather, a socks4 proxy is kinda like a middleman between your device and the internet. It helps hide your IP address, which is cool for privacy, but I’m not entirely sure how it differs from other proxies.
Also, does it work with all types of traffic, or just specific stuff? And is it still relevant today, or are there better options out there?
Thanks in advance for any insights! I’m still learning, so bear with me if I sound a bit clueless lol.
Cheers!
I’ve been digging into proxies lately and came across the term "socks4 proxy meaning." Can someone break it down for me in simple terms? Like, what exactly is it and how does it work?
From what I gather, a socks4 proxy is kinda like a middleman between your device and the internet. It helps hide your IP address, which is cool for privacy, but I’m not entirely sure how it differs from other proxies.
Also, does it work with all types of traffic, or just specific stuff? And is it still relevant today, or are there better options out there?
Thanks in advance for any insights! I’m still learning, so bear with me if I sound a bit clueless lol.
Cheers!
