Yo guys, anyone still using tamilmv.in for Tamil movies and TV shows? I used to rely on it like crazy, but lately, it feels like the site’s been acting up.
Sometimes it’s down, other times the links are dead af. Idk if it’s just me or if others are facing the same probs.
Are there better alternatives now, or is tamilmv.in still the king? I mean, when it works, it’s 🔥, but the inconsistency is kinda annoying.
Also, is it safe to use these days? Heard some stuff about pop-ups and malware, so I’m a bit iffy.
Let me know your thoughts! Cheers! 🍻
Sometimes it’s down, other times the links are dead af. Idk if it’s just me or if others are facing the same probs.
Are there better alternatives now, or is tamilmv.in still the king? I mean, when it works, it’s 🔥, but the inconsistency is kinda annoying.
Also, is it safe to use these days? Heard some stuff about pop-ups and malware, so I’m a bit iffy.
Let me know your thoughts! Cheers! 🍻
