Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been *struggling* big time with some super messy data lately. Like, it’s all over the place—CSVs, JSON, XML, you name it. 😩
I’ve been trying out a few data parser tools to clean it up, but honestly, I’m not sure which one’s the best fit. I’ve used a couple like [insert tool name] and [insert tool name], but I feel like I’m missing something.
What data parser tools are y’all using? And why? Like, what makes your go-to data parser stand out? Is it the speed, ease of use, or something else?
Also, if anyone’s got tips for handling super complex data, I’m all ears! 🙏
Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is a dumb question lol. Just trying to figure this out without losing my mind. 😅
Cheers!
So, I’ve been *struggling* big time with some super messy data lately. Like, it’s all over the place—CSVs, JSON, XML, you name it. 😩
I’ve been trying out a few data parser tools to clean it up, but honestly, I’m not sure which one’s the best fit. I’ve used a couple like [insert tool name] and [insert tool name], but I feel like I’m missing something.
What data parser tools are y’all using? And why? Like, what makes your go-to data parser stand out? Is it the speed, ease of use, or something else?
Also, if anyone’s got tips for handling super complex data, I’m all ears! 🙏
Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is a dumb question lol. Just trying to figure this out without losing my mind. 😅
Cheers!
