Hey! I’ve been in the same boat, and after trying a bunch, I settled on ExpressVPN.
It’s super reliable for streaming anime and gaming, and their Japan servers are fast af. I’ve had zero buffering issues, which is a miracle lol.
It’s not the cheapest option, but they often have deals, so keep an eye out. For shopping, I just use their proxy feature, and it works like a charm.
If you’re looking for something more budget-friendly, Surfshark is decent too, but I’ve noticed it’s a bit slower for gaming.
It’s super reliable for streaming anime and gaming, and their Japan servers are fast af. I’ve had zero buffering issues, which is a miracle lol.
It’s not the cheapest option, but they often have deals, so keep an eye out. For shopping, I just use their proxy feature, and it works like a charm.
If you’re looking for something more budget-friendly, Surfshark is decent too, but I’ve noticed it’s a bit slower for gaming.
