Hey everyone,
So, I’ve been using jdownloader chrome integration for a while now, and it’s been super handy for grabbing links and stuff. But lately, I’ve noticed some hiccups—like, it doesn’t always catch links automatically, or the extension acts up.
Is it just me, or is anyone else facing issues with jdownloader chrome in 2023? I’m on the latest version of both Chrome and JDownloader, but idk, something feels off.
Also, are there any workarounds or fixes y’all know about? Or has the integration kinda fallen behind? Would love to hear your thoughts!
Cheers!
So, I’ve been using jdownloader chrome integration for a while now, and it’s been super handy for grabbing links and stuff. But lately, I’ve noticed some hiccups—like, it doesn’t always catch links automatically, or the extension acts up.
Is it just me, or is anyone else facing issues with jdownloader chrome in 2023? I’m on the latest version of both Chrome and JDownloader, but idk, something feels off.
Also, are there any workarounds or fixes y’all know about? Or has the integration kinda fallen behind? Would love to hear your thoughts!
Cheers!
