Hey guys,
Sooo, I’ve been trying to find some good proxy kickasstorrents sites lately, but man, it’s been a struggle. Every time I think I’ve found one, it either gets taken down or is just super sketchy.
Anyone got any solid recommendations for a reliable proxy kickasstorrents site? I’m not looking for anything fancy, just something that works and doesn’t bombard me with ads or malware lol.
Also, if you’ve got any tips on how to stay safe while using these sites, that’d be awesome. I’m not tryna get my laptop fried or anything.
Thanks in advance! 🙏
Sooo, I’ve been trying to find some good proxy kickasstorrents sites lately, but man, it’s been a struggle. Every time I think I’ve found one, it either gets taken down or is just super sketchy.
Anyone got any solid recommendations for a reliable proxy kickasstorrents site? I’m not looking for anything fancy, just something that works and doesn’t bombard me with ads or malware lol.
Also, if you’ve got any tips on how to stay safe while using these sites, that’d be awesome. I’m not tryna get my laptop fried or anything.
Thanks in advance! 🙏
