Hey everyone,
So, I’ve been diving into web scraping lately, and I keep hearing about using *random user agents* to stay under the radar. But honestly, I’m not sure if it’s still effective in 2023.
Like, back in the day, random user agents seemed like the go-to move for anonymity, but now with all the advanced bot detection systems, I’m wondering if it’s even worth the effort.
Do sites still fall for random user agents, or are they just catching on too quick? Also, does rotating them frequently help, or is it just a waste of time?
Would love to hear your thoughts or experiences with this. Maybe there’s a better way to stay anonymous while scraping?
Cheers!
So, I’ve been diving into web scraping lately, and I keep hearing about using *random user agents* to stay under the radar. But honestly, I’m not sure if it’s still effective in 2023.
Like, back in the day, random user agents seemed like the go-to move for anonymity, but now with all the advanced bot detection systems, I’m wondering if it’s even worth the effort.
Do sites still fall for random user agents, or are they just catching on too quick? Also, does rotating them frequently help, or is it just a waste of time?
Would love to hear your thoughts or experiences with this. Maybe there’s a better way to stay anonymous while scraping?
Cheers!
