Hey everyone,
So I’ve been having this super annoying issue where my screenshot image takes forever to disappear after I take it. Like, it just hangs there on the screen for way too long, and it’s driving me nuts. Anyone else dealing with this slow screenshot image disappear problem?
I’m on [insert device/OS here], and it’s been happening for a while now. I’ve tried restarting, clearing cache, and even updating the software, but no luck. It’s not a huge deal, but it’s one of those little things that just gets under your skin, y’know?
If anyone’s figured out how to fix this slow screenshot image disappear thing, pls share! I’m all ears. Or if it’s just a bug we gotta live with, lmk so I can stop obsessing over it lol.
Thanks in advance!
So I’ve been having this super annoying issue where my screenshot image takes forever to disappear after I take it. Like, it just hangs there on the screen for way too long, and it’s driving me nuts. Anyone else dealing with this slow screenshot image disappear problem?
I’m on [insert device/OS here], and it’s been happening for a while now. I’ve tried restarting, clearing cache, and even updating the software, but no luck. It’s not a huge deal, but it’s one of those little things that just gets under your skin, y’know?
If anyone’s figured out how to fix this slow screenshot image disappear thing, pls share! I’m all ears. Or if it’s just a bug we gotta live with, lmk so I can stop obsessing over it lol.
Thanks in advance!
