How can I use Puppeteer to interact with a browser extension effectively?

20 Replies, 1637 Views

Hey everyone!

So, I’ve been trying to figure out how to *puppeteer interact with extension* for a while now, and honestly, it’s been a bit of a headache. Like, why is it so tricky to automate stuff with browser extensions? 😩

I’ve seen some threads about it, but most are either outdated or way too vague. Anyone got a solid way to *puppeteer interact with extension* without pulling your hair out?

I’m thinking maybe loading the extension in the browser instance first, but idk if that’s the right approach. Also, how do you even trigger extension popups or buttons?

If anyone’s cracked this, pls share your wisdom. I’m tired of trial-and-error-ing my way through this mess.

Cheers! 🍻

Messages In This Thread
How can I use Puppeteer to interact with a browser extension effectively? - by - 23-01-2025, 11:54 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)