Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been hearing a lot about fanscrape lately and was wondering if anyone here has actually tried it? Like, does it *really* work for collecting fan data? I’m kinda skeptical but also curious lol.
I’ve seen some mixed reviews online, but nothing super detailed. Some say it’s super reliable, others say it’s glitchy af.
Has anyone here used fanscrape for their projects? How’s the accuracy? And does it handle large datasets without crashing?
Also, is it worth the $$$ or are there better alternatives?
Thanks in advance for any insights! 🙏
So, I’ve been hearing a lot about fanscrape lately and was wondering if anyone here has actually tried it? Like, does it *really* work for collecting fan data? I’m kinda skeptical but also curious lol.
I’ve seen some mixed reviews online, but nothing super detailed. Some say it’s super reliable, others say it’s glitchy af.
Has anyone here used fanscrape for their projects? How’s the accuracy? And does it handle large datasets without crashing?
Also, is it worth the $$$ or are there better alternatives?
Thanks in advance for any insights! 🙏
