Hey y’all,
So, I’ve been hearing a lot about this *Instant Scraper Chrome extension* lately and was wondering if anyone’s actually tried it out? Like, does it even work or is it just another overhyped tool?
I’m kinda tired of dealing with messy web scraping scripts, so if this thing actually does what it says, I’m all in. But I’m also lowkey skeptical—like, how “instant” is it really? Does it handle dynamic sites well or just basic HTML stuff?
If anyone’s used the Instant Scraper Chrome extension, pls share your experience. Did it save you time or just give you a headache? Also, is it worth the effort or should I just stick to my janky Python scripts?
Thx in advance! 🙏
So, I’ve been hearing a lot about this *Instant Scraper Chrome extension* lately and was wondering if anyone’s actually tried it out? Like, does it even work or is it just another overhyped tool?
I’m kinda tired of dealing with messy web scraping scripts, so if this thing actually does what it says, I’m all in. But I’m also lowkey skeptical—like, how “instant” is it really? Does it handle dynamic sites well or just basic HTML stuff?
If anyone’s used the Instant Scraper Chrome extension, pls share your experience. Did it save you time or just give you a headache? Also, is it worth the effort or should I just stick to my janky Python scripts?
Thx in advance! 🙏
