Has anyone found a reliable Chrome extension for unliking posts on Instagram?

18 Replies, 1733 Views

Hey everyone,
So, I’ve been trying to clean up my Instagram likes (you know, that awkward phase where you liked *everything* lol). I’ve been searching for a Chrome extension for unliking posts on Instagram, but honestly, most of the ones I’ve tried either don’t work or feel sketchy af.

Has anyone found a reliable Chrome extension for unliking posts on Instagram? Like, something that actually does the job without breaking or asking for too many permissions? I’d rather not go through the hassle of manually unliking hundreds of posts, but I also don’t wanna risk my account.

Also, if you’ve used one, how was your experience? Did it mess anything up or work smoothly? Any recommendations would be super helpful!

Thanks in advance, y’all! 🙏

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone found a reliable Chrome extension for unliking posts on Instagram? - by - 11-01-2025, 10:57 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)