Hey guys,
sooo I just got hit with the "cant send messages for the next 24 hours instagram" thing and I’m lowkey freaking out??
Like, what did I even do?? I wasn’t spamming or anything, just texting my friends normally. Did this happen to anyone else?
Also, does this mean I can’t reply to DMs either?? Or just no new messages? Ugh, this is so annoying.
Pls help if you know how to fix this or if I just gotta wait it out. Thanks!
P.S. Anyone know if this affects stories or just DMs?
sooo I just got hit with the "cant send messages for the next 24 hours instagram" thing and I’m lowkey freaking out??
Like, what did I even do?? I wasn’t spamming or anything, just texting my friends normally. Did this happen to anyone else?
Also, does this mean I can’t reply to DMs either?? Or just no new messages? Ugh, this is so annoying.
Pls help if you know how to fix this or if I just gotta wait it out. Thanks!
P.S. Anyone know if this affects stories or just DMs?
