Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been lowkey obsessed with the airbnb product marketing rotational program for a while now and was wondering if anyone here has applied to it or even participated in it? Like, what’s the vibe?
I’ve heard it’s a pretty dope opportunity to get hands-on experience across different teams, but I’m curious about the day-to-day stuff. Is it super fast-paced? Do they throw you into the deep end right away, or is there a lot of mentorship?
Also, how’s the application process? I’ve seen some mixed things online, but I’d love to hear from people who’ve actually gone through it. Any tips or things to watch out for?
Thanks in advance! You’re all legends for sharing your experiences. 🙌
So, I’ve been lowkey obsessed with the airbnb product marketing rotational program for a while now and was wondering if anyone here has applied to it or even participated in it? Like, what’s the vibe?
I’ve heard it’s a pretty dope opportunity to get hands-on experience across different teams, but I’m curious about the day-to-day stuff. Is it super fast-paced? Do they throw you into the deep end right away, or is there a lot of mentorship?
Also, how’s the application process? I’ve seen some mixed things online, but I’d love to hear from people who’ve actually gone through it. Any tips or things to watch out for?
Thanks in advance! You’re all legends for sharing your experiences. 🙌
