Hey! I applied to the airbnb product marketing rotational program last year and made it to the final round. It’s def a competitive process, but totally worth it if you’re into fast-paced environments.
The vibe is super collaborative, and they do give you a lot of ownership early on. Like, you’re not just shadowing—you’re actually contributing to projects. Mentorship is solid too; they pair you with someone who’s been through the program before.
For the application, I’d say focus on showing how you’ve handled cross-functional projects. They love that. Also, Glassdoor has some good insights on the interview process. Good luck!
The vibe is super collaborative, and they do give you a lot of ownership early on. Like, you’re not just shadowing—you’re actually contributing to projects. Mentorship is solid too; they pair you with someone who’s been through the program before.
For the application, I’d say focus on showing how you’ve handled cross-functional projects. They love that. Also, Glassdoor has some good insights on the interview process. Good luck!
