I applied to the airbnb product marketing rotational program a couple of years ago and didn’t make it past the first round, but I learned a lot from the process.
The application itself is pretty straightforward—just make sure your resume highlights any marketing or cross-functional experience. The interview questions were more about how you approach problems rather than technical skills, so focus on storytelling and showing your thought process.
I’d also recommend checking out forums like Reddit or Fishbowl for more insider tips. Good luck—it’s a killer opportunity if you get in!
The application itself is pretty straightforward—just make sure your resume highlights any marketing or cross-functional experience. The interview questions were more about how you approach problems rather than technical skills, so focus on storytelling and showing your thought process.
I’d also recommend checking out forums like Reddit or Fishbowl for more insider tips. Good luck—it’s a killer opportunity if you get in!
