I’ve been researching the airbnb product marketing rotational program for a while now, and it seems like such a cool opportunity.
From what I’ve read, the program is all about learning by doing. You get to work on real projects and see the impact of your work, which is awesome. The application process sounds intense, but I think it’s worth it for the experience.
If you’re looking for resources, I’d recommend checking out YouTube—there are a few videos from past participants that give a good overview of what to expect.
From what I’ve read, the program is all about learning by doing. You get to work on real projects and see the impact of your work, which is awesome. The application process sounds intense, but I think it’s worth it for the experience.
If you’re looking for resources, I’d recommend checking out YouTube—there are a few videos from past participants that give a good overview of what to expect.
