Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been messing around with runpod jupyter/scipy-notebook for a couple of weeks now, and I’m curious if anyone else is using it for their data science projects?
Honestly, it’s been pretty solid for me so far. The setup was super quick, and I love how it comes pre-loaded with all the essential libraries (numpy, pandas, scipy, etc.). Saves me so much time not having to install everything manually.
But, I did run into a few hiccups with GPU allocation once or twice—nothing major, just had to restart the pod. Anyone else faced that?
Also, how’s the performance for y’all? I’m working with some medium-sized datasets, and it’s been smooth, but I’m wondering if it holds up for larger stuff.
Would love to hear your experiences or any tips/tricks you’ve picked up while using runpod jupyter/scipy-notebook!
Cheers!
So, I’ve been messing around with runpod jupyter/scipy-notebook for a couple of weeks now, and I’m curious if anyone else is using it for their data science projects?
Honestly, it’s been pretty solid for me so far. The setup was super quick, and I love how it comes pre-loaded with all the essential libraries (numpy, pandas, scipy, etc.). Saves me so much time not having to install everything manually.
But, I did run into a few hiccups with GPU allocation once or twice—nothing major, just had to restart the pod. Anyone else faced that?
Also, how’s the performance for y’all? I’m working with some medium-sized datasets, and it’s been smooth, but I’m wondering if it holds up for larger stuff.
Would love to hear your experiences or any tips/tricks you’ve picked up while using runpod jupyter/scipy-notebook!
Cheers!
