Hey everyone! 👋
So, I’m working on this project for an *internet news aggregator service machine coding structure* and kinda stuck on how to design it properly. Like, what’s the best way to structure the code?
Should I go with microservices or keep it monolithic? Also, how do y’all handle stuff like API rate limits, caching, and data normalization? I’m tryna avoid spaghetti code, ya know? 😅
Any tips or best practices for an *internet news aggregator service machine coding structure* would be super helpful! Like, how do you manage scalability without overcomplicating things?
Thanks in advance! 🙌
So, I’m working on this project for an *internet news aggregator service machine coding structure* and kinda stuck on how to design it properly. Like, what’s the best way to structure the code?
Should I go with microservices or keep it monolithic? Also, how do y’all handle stuff like API rate limits, caching, and data normalization? I’m tryna avoid spaghetti code, ya know? 😅
Any tips or best practices for an *internet news aggregator service machine coding structure* would be super helpful! Like, how do you manage scalability without overcomplicating things?
Thanks in advance! 🙌
