Hey everyone! 馃憢
So, I鈥檝e been thinking... 驴es viable usar cypress com selenium juntos en un mismo proyecto de automatizaci贸n? Like, I know Cypress is super fast and easy for front-end testing, but Selenium has that flexibility for cross-browser stuff.
Has anyone tried combining them? I feel like cypress com selenium juntos could be a power move, but I鈥檓 not sure if it鈥檚 worth the hassle. Maybe Cypress for the UI-heavy tests and Selenium for the more complex, multi-browser scenarios?
Also, does it mess up the workflow or create dependency issues? I鈥檓 kinda new to this, so any tips or horror stories would be awesome.
Thanks in advance! 馃檶
So, I鈥檝e been thinking... 驴es viable usar cypress com selenium juntos en un mismo proyecto de automatizaci贸n? Like, I know Cypress is super fast and easy for front-end testing, but Selenium has that flexibility for cross-browser stuff.
Has anyone tried combining them? I feel like cypress com selenium juntos could be a power move, but I鈥檓 not sure if it鈥檚 worth the hassle. Maybe Cypress for the UI-heavy tests and Selenium for the more complex, multi-browser scenarios?
Also, does it mess up the workflow or create dependency issues? I鈥檓 kinda new to this, so any tips or horror stories would be awesome.
Thanks in advance! 馃檶
