Yo, these replies are fire! I’m definitely gonna check out some of those sites y’all mentioned, especially for cleaning kits. I’ve been thinking about giving my Vans a little TLC, but I wasn’t sure where to start.
Also, big shoutout to the Timberlands and New Balance crew—those are some solid beater shoe choices. I might have to branch out and try something new.
Quick question though: anyone have tips for breaking in new beater shoes without destroying your feet? My Sk8-Hi’s took forever to get comfy, and I’m not tryna go through that again.
Also, big shoutout to the Timberlands and New Balance crew—those are some solid beater shoe choices. I might have to branch out and try something new.
Quick question though: anyone have tips for breaking in new beater shoes without destroying your feet? My Sk8-Hi’s took forever to get comfy, and I’m not tryna go through that again.
