Wow, thanks so much for all the tips, everyone! 😊 I’ve been trying out some of your suggestions, and they’re seriously helping me level up my find the shoe that fits game skills.
I downloaded Stylebook and Whering, and they’re so fun to play around with! Also, the color palette tip is a game-changer—I’ve been matching shoes to the dominant outfit color, and it’s working like a charm.
Quick question though: has anyone tried using AI tools for outfit planning? I’ve heard about some, but not sure if they’re worth it. Let me know! 👟
I downloaded Stylebook and Whering, and they’re so fun to play around with! Also, the color palette tip is a game-changer—I’ve been matching shoes to the dominant outfit color, and it’s working like a charm.
Quick question though: has anyone tried using AI tools for outfit planning? I’ve heard about some, but not sure if they’re worth it. Let me know! 👟
