yo, totally feel you on this! The *colorway standard* is def a step in the right direction, but some brands are still lagging. I’ve noticed that smaller brands are actually doing better than the big names—like, they’re more consistent with their colors.
For anyone struggling, I’d recommend checking out tools like Adobe Color or Coolors. They help brands nail down accurate color palettes, so maybe that’s why some are doing better than others.
But yeah, the overuse of the term is annoying. Like, just show us the colors, don’t hype it up if it’s not accurate lol.
For anyone struggling, I’d recommend checking out tools like Adobe Color or Coolors. They help brands nail down accurate color palettes, so maybe that’s why some are doing better than others.
But yeah, the overuse of the term is annoying. Like, just show us the colors, don’t hype it up if it’s not accurate lol.
