Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been messing around with Instant Data Scraper lately, and it’s been pretty solid for most of my scraping needs. But I’m kinda stuck on one thing—can Instant Data Scraper scrape redirects?
Like, I’ve got these URLs that redirect to other pages, and I’m not sure if it’s picking up the final destination or just the initial link. Anyone else tried this? Does it handle redirects smoothly, or do I need to tweak something?
Also, if it *can* scrape redirects, does it grab the data from the redirected page, or just the URL? I’m lowkey confused lol.
Any tips or experiences would be super helpful! Thanks in advance! 🙌
So, I’ve been messing around with Instant Data Scraper lately, and it’s been pretty solid for most of my scraping needs. But I’m kinda stuck on one thing—can Instant Data Scraper scrape redirects?
Like, I’ve got these URLs that redirect to other pages, and I’m not sure if it’s picking up the final destination or just the initial link. Anyone else tried this? Does it handle redirects smoothly, or do I need to tweak something?
Also, if it *can* scrape redirects, does it grab the data from the redirected page, or just the URL? I’m lowkey confused lol.
Any tips or experiences would be super helpful! Thanks in advance! 🙌
