New to Python: How to Build a Script in Python from Scratch?

18 Replies, 1727 Views

Hey everyone! 👋

So, I’m *super* new to Python and been trying to figure out how to build a script in Python from scratch. Like, where do I even start? 😅

I’ve got some basics down (variables, loops, etc.), but when it comes to actually putting it all together into a functional script, I’m kinda lost. Do I just open a .py file and start typing? Or is there some secret sauce I’m missing?

Also, any tips on how to build a script in Python that’s not a total mess? I don’t wanna end up with spaghetti code on my first try lol.

Would love to hear how y’all approach this! Cheers! 🐍

Messages In This Thread
New to Python: How to Build a Script in Python from Scratch? - by - 20-10-2024, 02:06 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)