Hey y'all,
So I was messing around with Python and had this random thought... can the cd command Python work like it does in the terminal? Like, y'know, just typing `cd` and poof, you're in a new directory?
I tried googling it but got mixed answers. Some say you gotta use `os.chdir()` or something, but idk if that’s the same as the cd command Python vibes.
Anyone tried this before? Or am I just overcomplicating things lol.
Also, if it’s not the same, why not? Feels like it should be, right?
Thanks in advance for any tips! ✌️
So I was messing around with Python and had this random thought... can the cd command Python work like it does in the terminal? Like, y'know, just typing `cd` and poof, you're in a new directory?
I tried googling it but got mixed answers. Some say you gotta use `os.chdir()` or something, but idk if that’s the same as the cd command Python vibes.
Anyone tried this before? Or am I just overcomplicating things lol.
Also, if it’s not the same, why not? Feels like it should be, right?
Thanks in advance for any tips! ✌️
