Hey everyone,
So, I’ve been trying to figure out the best ways to use a proxy unblocker at school without getting caught. Anyone got tips or recommendations?
I’ve tried a few, but sometimes they’re super slow or just don’t work. Also, our school’s IT is pretty strict, so I’m kinda nervous about getting flagged.
What’s your go-to proxy unblocker at school? Do you use it for specific sites or just general browsing? And how do you avoid detection?
Also, is it better to use it on your phone or laptop? I’ve heard mixed things.
Thanks in advance for any advice! Just trying to make those long study periods a bit more bearable, ya know?
Cheers!
So, I’ve been trying to figure out the best ways to use a proxy unblocker at school without getting caught. Anyone got tips or recommendations?
I’ve tried a few, but sometimes they’re super slow or just don’t work. Also, our school’s IT is pretty strict, so I’m kinda nervous about getting flagged.
What’s your go-to proxy unblocker at school? Do you use it for specific sites or just general browsing? And how do you avoid detection?
Also, is it better to use it on your phone or laptop? I’ve heard mixed things.
Thanks in advance for any advice! Just trying to make those long study periods a bit more bearable, ya know?
Cheers!
