Wow, thanks for all the insights, everyone! I didn’t expect so many helpful replies. I’m definitely gonna check out some of the tools you mentioned, like Hunter.io and Apollo.io.
I tried using a proxy like someone suggested, and it seems to be working better so far. Still getting some outdated emails, but I’ll try cross-checking with NeverBounce or Clearbit.
Quick question though—has anyone tried using LinkedIn Sales Navigator with these tools? Wondering if it makes the scraping process any easier or more accurate.
Thanks again, you guys are awesome!
I tried using a proxy like someone suggested, and it seems to be working better so far. Still getting some outdated emails, but I’ll try cross-checking with NeverBounce or Clearbit.
Quick question though—has anyone tried using LinkedIn Sales Navigator with these tools? Wondering if it makes the scraping process any easier or more accurate.
Thanks again, you guys are awesome!
