Hey everyone,
So I’ve been trying to get Windows10 Wingate使用 to work properly, but man, it’s been a headache. 😅
Every time I set it up, it either crashes or just refuses to connect. Anyone else run into this? I’ve tried reinstalling, tweaking settings, and even checked the firewall, but no luck.
Is there a trick I’m missing? Or maybe a specific version that works better with Windows10 Wingate使用?
Also, does anyone know if it’s a compatibility thing with Win10 updates? Cuz I feel like it was working fine before the last update.
Any tips or fixes would be super helpful! Thanks in advance, y’all. 🙏
(Also, sorry if this has been asked before—I tried searching but couldn’t find anything recent.)
So I’ve been trying to get Windows10 Wingate使用 to work properly, but man, it’s been a headache. 😅
Every time I set it up, it either crashes or just refuses to connect. Anyone else run into this? I’ve tried reinstalling, tweaking settings, and even checked the firewall, but no luck.
Is there a trick I’m missing? Or maybe a specific version that works better with Windows10 Wingate使用?
Also, does anyone know if it’s a compatibility thing with Win10 updates? Cuz I feel like it was working fine before the last update.
Any tips or fixes would be super helpful! Thanks in advance, y’all. 🙏
(Also, sorry if this has been asked before—I tried searching but couldn’t find anything recent.)
