Hey everyone,
So I’ve been trying to use *await page.select Puppeteer* to handle dropdowns, but it’s been a bit of a headache. Like, I’m selecting the dropdown, but it’s not updating the page as expected.
Anyone else run into this? Am I missing something obvious?
Also, what’s the best way to handle dropdowns effectively? Should I be using *await page.select Puppeteer* or is there a better approach? Maybe something like clicking the dropdown first and then selecting the option?
Kinda stuck here, so any tips or examples would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance!
So I’ve been trying to use *await page.select Puppeteer* to handle dropdowns, but it’s been a bit of a headache. Like, I’m selecting the dropdown, but it’s not updating the page as expected.
Anyone else run into this? Am I missing something obvious?
Also, what’s the best way to handle dropdowns effectively? Should I be using *await page.select Puppeteer* or is there a better approach? Maybe something like clicking the dropdown first and then selecting the option?
Kinda stuck here, so any tips or examples would be super helpful!
Thanks in advance!
