Hey everyone,
So, I’ve been trying to play proxymmo for a while now, but man, the lag and random disconnects are driving me nuts. 😩 I’ve tried a bunch of stuff—switching servers, using VPNs, even tweaking my router settings—but nothing seems to work consistently.
Has anyone figured out a reliable way to play proxymmo without these issues? Like, are there specific settings or tools that actually make a difference? Or is it just something we gotta deal with?
Also, does it depend on the region you’re in? I’m in Europe, and it feels like the connection is worse during peak hours.
Any tips or tricks would be super appreciated! Thanks in advance, y’all. 🙏
(Also, sorry if this has been asked before—I did a quick search but didn’t find anything super helpful.)
So, I’ve been trying to play proxymmo for a while now, but man, the lag and random disconnects are driving me nuts. 😩 I’ve tried a bunch of stuff—switching servers, using VPNs, even tweaking my router settings—but nothing seems to work consistently.
Has anyone figured out a reliable way to play proxymmo without these issues? Like, are there specific settings or tools that actually make a difference? Or is it just something we gotta deal with?
Also, does it depend on the region you’re in? I’m in Europe, and it feels like the connection is worse during peak hours.
Any tips or tricks would be super appreciated! Thanks in advance, y’all. 🙏
(Also, sorry if this has been asked before—I did a quick search but didn’t find anything super helpful.)
