Best Practices for Securing Your OpenBullet API URL and API Key?

22 Replies, 1317 Views

Hey guys,
So I’ve been messing around with openbullet api url api key stuff lately, and I’m kinda paranoid about security lol. Like, how do y’all keep your openbullet api url api key safe?

I’ve heard some ppl say to avoid hardcoding it in scripts, but idk what else to do. Maybe use env vars or something? Also, is it cool to just share the openbullet api url api key with anyone, or is that a big no-no?

Also, what about rate limiting or IP whitelisting? Does that even help with securing the openbullet api url api key?

Pls share your tips or what’s worked for you. I’m tryna not get my stuff exposed or hacked lmao.

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
Best Practices for Securing Your OpenBullet API URL and API Key? - by - 13-09-2024, 09:01 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)