Looking for Recommendations: What’s the Best Revolving Display Case for Small Retail Spaces?

18 Replies, 1066 Views

Hey everyone!

So, I’m setting up this small retail space and I’m *really* struggling to find the perfect revolving display case. I’ve looked at a few options online, but honestly, they all seem either too bulky or way outta my budget.

I need something compact but still eye-catching, ya know? Like, something that can showcase smaller items (jewelry, collectibles, etc.) without taking up half the store.

Anyone here have experience with a good revolving display case for tight spaces? Bonus points if it’s easy to assemble (I’m *not* handy lol) and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.

Also, if you’ve got tips on where to buy one (online or in-store), that’d be awesome. Thanks in advance! You guys are the best.

P.S. If you’ve got pics of your setup, I’d love to see ‘em!

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Recommendations: What’s the Best Revolving Display Case for Small Retail Spaces? - by - 21-07-2024, 12:46 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)