Yo, so I’ve been testing out some cheap mobile proxies lately, and honestly, I’m kinda torn. On one hand, they’re super affordable and get the job done for basic stuff like browsing or light scraping. But on the other hand, reliability is hit or miss. Some days they’re smooth as butter, other days it’s like trying to stream Netflix on dial-up. 😅
Anyone else using cheap mobile proxies for everyday tasks? Do you find them consistent or just a temporary fix? I’m curious if I’m just unlucky or if this is the norm. Also, any tips on finding ones that don’t crap out every other hour?
Lowkey, I don’t wanna spend a fortune, but I also don’t wanna deal with constant timeouts. Share your experiences, pls! 🙏
Anyone else using cheap mobile proxies for everyday tasks? Do you find them consistent or just a temporary fix? I’m curious if I’m just unlucky or if this is the norm. Also, any tips on finding ones that don’t crap out every other hour?
Lowkey, I don’t wanna spend a fortune, but I also don’t wanna deal with constant timeouts. Share your experiences, pls! 🙏
