Hey! So, I’ve been using mobilehope for about 6 months now, and I’ve had a mixed experience.
The devices I’ve gotten (a laptop and a phone) worked fine, but the battery life on the phone wasn’t great. It was listed as “good condition,” so I guess I should’ve expected that.
Their customer support is hit or miss. Sometimes they’re super helpful, and other times it takes forever to get a response.
Overall, I’d say mobilehope is worth it if you’re on a budget, but don’t expect perfection. Maybe check out Back Market or Swappa too—they’re similar and might have better deals.
The devices I’ve gotten (a laptop and a phone) worked fine, but the battery life on the phone wasn’t great. It was listed as “good condition,” so I guess I should’ve expected that.
Their customer support is hit or miss. Sometimes they’re super helpful, and other times it takes forever to get a response.
Overall, I’d say mobilehope is worth it if you’re on a budget, but don’t expect perfection. Maybe check out Back Market or Swappa too—they’re similar and might have better deals.
