Hey! Great thread idea.
For *Civilization* fans, *Old World* is a fantastic proxy. It’s got that same 4X strategy vibe but with a historical twist.
And if you’re into *The Sims*, *Stardew Valley* kinda scratches that life-sim itch, but with farming and relationships.
I think proxy games are more than just stopgaps. They often take inspiration and make something unique. Like, *Apex Legends* started as a *Titanfall* proxy but became its own beast.
Anyone know a good proxy for *Zelda: Breath of the Wild*? I’ve heard *Genshin Impact* is close, but I’m not sure.
For *Civilization* fans, *Old World* is a fantastic proxy. It’s got that same 4X strategy vibe but with a historical twist.
And if you’re into *The Sims*, *Stardew Valley* kinda scratches that life-sim itch, but with farming and relationships.
I think proxy games are more than just stopgaps. They often take inspiration and make something unique. Like, *Apex Legends* started as a *Titanfall* proxy but became its own beast.
Anyone know a good proxy for *Zelda: Breath of the Wild*? I’ve heard *Genshin Impact* is close, but I’m not sure.
