Yo, so I’ve been on the hunt for a solid pirate bays alternative lately. TPB has been kinda hit or miss for me, and I’m tired of dealing with all the sketchy pop-ups and dead links. Anyone got any good recs?
I’ve tried a couple like 1337x and RARBG, but idk, they don’t always have what I’m looking for. Plus, some of ‘em feel a bit sus, y’know?
What’s your go-to pirate bays alternative these days? I’m looking for something reliable, with a decent library, and preferably not a malware fest lol.
Also, if you’ve got any tips for staying safe while using these sites, drop ‘em below. I’m all ears.
Cheers! 🏴☠️
I’ve tried a couple like 1337x and RARBG, but idk, they don’t always have what I’m looking for. Plus, some of ‘em feel a bit sus, y’know?
What’s your go-to pirate bays alternative these days? I’m looking for something reliable, with a decent library, and preferably not a malware fest lol.
Also, if you’ve got any tips for staying safe while using these sites, drop ‘em below. I’m all ears.
Cheers! 🏴☠️
