Is tamilyogi.org.in still the go-to site for Tamil movies and TV shows?

22 Replies, 1248 Views

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if tamilyogi.org.in is still the go-to site for Tamil movies and TV shows? I used to rely on it a lot back in the day, but lately, I’ve been hearing mixed stuff about it. Some say it’s still solid, while others claim it’s gone downhill or even risky now.

I mean, I remember it being super reliable for the latest releases and old classics. But idk, maybe things have changed? Are there better alternatives now, or is tamilyogi.org.in still holding up?

Also, is it safe to use these days? I don’t wanna mess with my device or anything. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
Is tamilyogi.org.in still the go-to site for Tamil movies and TV shows? - by - 22-06-2024, 03:35 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)