Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been trying to figure out which telegram proxies are the most reliable lately. You know, the ones that actually give you a secure *and* fast connection without crapping out every 5 mins.
I’ve tried a few, but some are just... meh. Either they’re slow as hell or sketchy af. Like, I don’t wanna risk my privacy, y’know?
Anyone got recommendations for solid telegram proxies? Preferably ones that don’t cost an arm and a leg lol.
Also, if you’ve had any bad experiences with certain ones, pls share so I can avoid ‘em.
Thanks in advance! 🙌
So, I’ve been trying to figure out which telegram proxies are the most reliable lately. You know, the ones that actually give you a secure *and* fast connection without crapping out every 5 mins.
I’ve tried a few, but some are just... meh. Either they’re slow as hell or sketchy af. Like, I don’t wanna risk my privacy, y’know?
Anyone got recommendations for solid telegram proxies? Preferably ones that don’t cost an arm and a leg lol.
Also, if you’ve had any bad experiences with certain ones, pls share so I can avoid ‘em.
Thanks in advance! 🙌
