Hey guys,
So I’ve been trying to figure out the whole socks5 和vpn区别 thing, and honestly, it’s kinda confusing lol. From what I understand, socks5 is more like a proxy—it just routes your traffic through another server, but it doesn’t encrypt anything. So, it’s faster but less secure.
On the other hand, a VPN encrypts *all* your traffic, which makes it way safer for stuff like banking or avoiding ISP snooping. But it can be slower because of the encryption overhead.
For daily use, I’d say it depends on what you’re doing. If you just wanna bypass geo-blocks or something quick, socks5 might be fine. But if you care about privacy, VPN is the way to go.
Anyone else have thoughts on socks5 和vpn区别? Am I missing something? 🤔
So I’ve been trying to figure out the whole socks5 和vpn区别 thing, and honestly, it’s kinda confusing lol. From what I understand, socks5 is more like a proxy—it just routes your traffic through another server, but it doesn’t encrypt anything. So, it’s faster but less secure.
On the other hand, a VPN encrypts *all* your traffic, which makes it way safer for stuff like banking or avoiding ISP snooping. But it can be slower because of the encryption overhead.
For daily use, I’d say it depends on what you’re doing. If you just wanna bypass geo-blocks or something quick, socks5 might be fine. But if you care about privacy, VPN is the way to go.
Anyone else have thoughts on socks5 和vpn区别? Am I missing something? 🤔
