Thanks so much for all the advice, everyone! I’ve been logging in daily and started using Buffer to schedule posts. It’s been a huge help so far.
I’m still a bit confused about how long you can go without posting before the "onlyfans 你的账号不活动" warning kicks in. Has anyone had issues even with logging in regularly?
Also, does anyone know if replying to messages counts as activity? I’ve been trying to stay engaged with my subs, but I’m not sure if it helps with the inactivity thing.
Thanks again for all the tips! You guys are the best 😊
I’m still a bit confused about how long you can go without posting before the "onlyfans 你的账号不活动" warning kicks in. Has anyone had issues even with logging in regularly?
Also, does anyone know if replying to messages counts as activity? I’ve been trying to stay engaged with my subs, but I’m not sure if it helps with the inactivity thing.
Thanks again for all the tips! You guys are the best 😊
