Thanks for all the tips, guys! I tried enabling encryption and switching to TCP, and it’s definitely helped a bit. I also forwarded my port using canyouseeme.org, and that made a noticeable difference.
I’m still tweaking the disk cache size, though. I set it to 512MB, but I’m not sure if it’s doing much. Should I go higher, or is there a point where it’s just overkill?
Also, anyone know if using a VPN affects qbtorrent性能? I’m thinking of trying one, but I don’t want to slow things down even more.
I’m still tweaking the disk cache size, though. I set it to 512MB, but I’m not sure if it’s doing much. Should I go higher, or is there a point where it’s just overkill?
Also, anyone know if using a VPN affects qbtorrent性能? I’m thinking of trying one, but I don’t want to slow things down even more.
