Hey guys,
so I’ve been wondering about 在公司网访问敏感内容如何不被查看. Like, my company’s IT is super strict, and I don’t wanna get caught lol.
I’ve heard VPNs are a thing, but idk if they’re safe enough. Also, some ppl say Tor is better, but it’s kinda slow. Any tips?
Also, does using incognito mode actually help? Or is that just a myth? I’m not tryna get fired over some dumb stuff, ya know?
Anyway, if anyone’s got experience with 在公司网访问敏感内容如何不被查看, pls share! Would really appreciate it.
Thx in advance!
so I’ve been wondering about 在公司网访问敏感内容如何不被查看. Like, my company’s IT is super strict, and I don’t wanna get caught lol.
I’ve heard VPNs are a thing, but idk if they’re safe enough. Also, some ppl say Tor is better, but it’s kinda slow. Any tips?
Also, does using incognito mode actually help? Or is that just a myth? I’m not tryna get fired over some dumb stuff, ya know?
Anyway, if anyone’s got experience with 在公司网访问敏感内容如何不被查看, pls share! Would really appreciate it.
Thx in advance!
