Hey everyone,
So I’ve been wondering, do proxy addresses speed up connection? Like, I’ve heard some people say they can make your internet faster, but others say it’s just a myth.
I’m kinda confused because I’ve been using a proxy for a while now, and I’m not sure if it’s actually helping or just placebo lol. Does it depend on the type of proxy or the server location?
Also, does it slow things down if the proxy server is overloaded? I’ve noticed some lag sometimes, but idk if it’s the proxy or just my internet being trash.
Would love to hear your thoughts or experiences! Do proxy addresses speed up connection for you, or is it just me overthinking this? 😅
Thanks!
So I’ve been wondering, do proxy addresses speed up connection? Like, I’ve heard some people say they can make your internet faster, but others say it’s just a myth.
I’m kinda confused because I’ve been using a proxy for a while now, and I’m not sure if it’s actually helping or just placebo lol. Does it depend on the type of proxy or the server location?
Also, does it slow things down if the proxy server is overloaded? I’ve noticed some lag sometimes, but idk if it’s the proxy or just my internet being trash.
Would love to hear your thoughts or experiences! Do proxy addresses speed up connection for you, or is it just me overthinking this? 😅
Thanks!
