Hey guys, just wanted to ask... is tamilyogi.cc still the go-to site for Tamil movies and TV shows? I remember using it a lot back in the day, but lately, I’ve been hearing mixed stuff about it. Some say it’s still reliable, while others claim it’s been taken down or has too many pop-ups now.
I tried accessing it last week, and it worked, but the quality of the streams felt a bit off. Plus, the ads were kinda annoying, ngl.
Anyone else still using tamilyogi.cc regularly? Or have you moved on to other sites? Would love to know if it’s worth sticking with or if there are better alternatives now.
Also, is it safe to use these days? Don’t wanna mess up my laptop with malware or anything. Thanks in advance!
I tried accessing it last week, and it worked, but the quality of the streams felt a bit off. Plus, the ads were kinda annoying, ngl.
Anyone else still using tamilyogi.cc regularly? Or have you moved on to other sites? Would love to know if it’s worth sticking with or if there are better alternatives now.
Also, is it safe to use these days? Don’t wanna mess up my laptop with malware or anything. Thanks in advance!
