Hey everyone,
So I’ve been thinking about getting a dedicated proxy for secure browsing, but I’m not sure if it’s worth the investment. Like, are dedicated proxies *really* that much better than free ones or shared ones?
I’ve heard they’re faster and more reliable, but tbh, I’m not super tech-savvy. Does a dedicated proxy actually keep your data safer, or is it just hype? Also, are they worth the extra $$$?
And like, how do you even set one up? Is it a pain or pretty straightforward?
Would love to hear your thoughts or experiences with dedicated proxies. Are they a game-changer or just overkill for casual browsing?
Thanks in advance!
So I’ve been thinking about getting a dedicated proxy for secure browsing, but I’m not sure if it’s worth the investment. Like, are dedicated proxies *really* that much better than free ones or shared ones?
I’ve heard they’re faster and more reliable, but tbh, I’m not super tech-savvy. Does a dedicated proxy actually keep your data safer, or is it just hype? Also, are they worth the extra $$$?
And like, how do you even set one up? Is it a pain or pretty straightforward?
Would love to hear your thoughts or experiences with dedicated proxies. Are they a game-changer or just overkill for casual browsing?
Thanks in advance!
