How Do I Add Apps to Discord Easily?

7 Replies, 1631 Views

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share a quick guide on how do I add apps to discord because I know it can be a bit confusing for some. Here’s the step-by-step process:

1. Open Discord: Launch the Discord app or go to the website and log in to your account.

2. Go to User Settings: Click on the gear icon near your username in the bottom left corner.

3. Select "Integrations": In the settings menu, look for the "Integrations" tab on the left sidebar.

4. Find the App: Scroll through the list of available apps or use the search bar to find the app you want to add.

5. Authorize the App: Click on the app and follow the prompts to authorize it. You might need to log into the app’s account to complete the process.

6. Customize Settings: Once added, you can customize the app settings to fit your needs.

And that's it! Now you know how do I add apps to discord easily. If anyone has tips or experiences with specific apps, feel free to share! 😊

Messages In This Thread
How Do I Add Apps to Discord Easily? - by - 07-02-2025, 10:26 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)