Hey everyone,
So, I’ve been hearing a lot about MegaProxy lately and was wondering if anyone here has tried it recently? I’m looking for something to bypass a few restrictions, and it seems like a decent option, but I’m not sure how reliable it is.
Has anyone had any luck with it? Like, does it actually work for streaming or accessing blocked sites? Or is it one of those things that’s hit or miss?
Also, how’s the speed? I’ve tried a few proxies before, and they were so slow it felt like dial-up internet all over again lol.
Would appreciate any feedback or tips if you’ve used MegaProxy! Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
So, I’ve been hearing a lot about MegaProxy lately and was wondering if anyone here has tried it recently? I’m looking for something to bypass a few restrictions, and it seems like a decent option, but I’m not sure how reliable it is.
Has anyone had any luck with it? Like, does it actually work for streaming or accessing blocked sites? Or is it one of those things that’s hit or miss?
Also, how’s the speed? I’ve tried a few proxies before, and they were so slow it felt like dial-up internet all over again lol.
Would appreciate any feedback or tips if you’ve used MegaProxy! Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
