Thanks for all the insights, everyone! I’ve been tweaking my RankerX campaigns based on your suggestions, and I’m starting to see some movement. I’ve been focusing more on long-tail keywords and using the Social Signals feature, which seems to be helping.
I’m also looking into pairing it with an indexing tool like Speed-Links, as a few of you mentioned. Quick question though—how often do you guys run your campaigns? I’ve been doing it 2-3 times a week, but I’m wondering if I should scale it up or keep it steady.
Appreciate all the tips—this has been super helpful!
I’m also looking into pairing it with an indexing tool like Speed-Links, as a few of you mentioned. Quick question though—how often do you guys run your campaigns? I’ve been doing it 2-3 times a week, but I’m wondering if I should scale it up or keep it steady.
Appreciate all the tips—this has been super helpful!
