Hey everyone!
So, I’ve been trying to set up a Proxy server SOCKS4 for a project I’m working on, but I’m kinda stuck. Anyone got recommendations for a reliable Proxy server SOCKS4 setup?
I’ve tried a couple of options, but they either drop connections or are super slow. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if I just picked bad providers.
Also, any tips on configuring it properly? Like, do I need to tweak any specific settings or is it pretty much plug-and-play?
Would really appreciate any advice or even just pointing me to a solid Proxy server SOCKS4 provider. Thanks in advance!
P.S. If it matters, I’m using it for some light browsing and maybe a bit of automation stuff. Nothing too heavy.
So, I’ve been trying to set up a Proxy server SOCKS4 for a project I’m working on, but I’m kinda stuck. Anyone got recommendations for a reliable Proxy server SOCKS4 setup?
I’ve tried a couple of options, but they either drop connections or are super slow. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if I just picked bad providers.
Also, any tips on configuring it properly? Like, do I need to tweak any specific settings or is it pretty much plug-and-play?
Would really appreciate any advice or even just pointing me to a solid Proxy server SOCKS4 provider. Thanks in advance!
P.S. If it matters, I’m using it for some light browsing and maybe a bit of automation stuff. Nothing too heavy.
